Friday, September 11, 2009

Allstars adventure park

This here was my partner in waving to brother. She actually spent most of her time yelling "Daddy!" at EVERY ride.
We got a little sun burned but other than that we had a great time waving, yelling, and taking pictures.
His first roller coaster. It was a kiddie one but still so much fun.


Here he is getting ready to start.

Down the one and only hill.
Can you tell he is LOVING it!

Brothers first grown up roller coaster.
It's not like Worlds of Fun but it's bigger than the kiddie one.


Daddy enjoyed riding with him.


He loved riding this! I think he is going to a roller coaster fan.

Sister had a good time even though she didn't get to ride much.




We had a great time at Allstars. Brother enjoyed his first "MINI" amusement park. Good thing he has a Dad that can ride all those rides with him. Most of them made mom sick just watching. I guess that means I am getting old. Maybe next year we will do Worlds of Fun.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, I just found your blog! Didn't know you had one! All Star Sports looks like fun. The 3 of us went a couple months ago and Ethan is still way too small for any of the rides, but we'll go back when he's older. And I know what you mean about not being able to ride on the rides, I got nauseous on the carousel!!

    ReplyDelete