Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sister turns 2


This was around 10 months. Wow! How she has she changed on a little over a year.




Can you believe it Sister turned 2 today. I don't know what to say than where has the last two years gone! I am so amazed how fast she has grown.
For her birthday she wanted a Dora cake. She picked it out since Brother picked out his in January. She was so excited to go pick it up today. We got her a Princess Scooter powerwheels. She thinks she is hot stuff and Brother wants to ride it ALL the time. Sky made Sister a AWSOME picnic table for her birthday. He has worked a couple evenings getting it all done and she loves it. Actually THEY love it :)

THANK YOU SKY!!!!

It has been a busy past week and a half and will post more on our adventure later, when the kids our in bed.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, big girl! I can see why brother likes the power wheels. Who wouldn't?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so darn adorable!! Hope she had a great 2nd Birthday!

    ReplyDelete