Well it is October and it is a CRAZY month. I am not sure why but my whole life October is always been crazy so I guess I am use to it. I have done two craft shows and have one more this month. I am hoping to do two in November and two in December. We will see if it all works out. So far I have done WONDERFUL!!!! I am so happy about that.
Last weekend we made a drive to Joplin and saw Grandma and Grandpa Hounschell. It was a nice visit. The kids had a great time seeing them. After Church on Sunday and before are drive home we went to the candy house that Sky tells us so much about and then we and picked up are new PUPPY. Yes that is right, as crazy as it sounds WE decided it was time to add another member to are family. We got a Chinese Crested Powder Puff. I had one when Sky and I got married and now he lives with my mom. He was a GREAT little dog and we think this one will be also. His name is Hiro like on the show Heroes. As soon as I find my camera I will put some pictures on here of him. He loves Brother. That is his favorite person in the house. Sister is warming up to him and LOVES giving him treats.
Last but not least happy birthday to all the October Birthdays . Especially My Mom, Dad, and Aunt Peggy. I am sure there is someone I forgot so happy birthday to you also :P
No comments:
Post a Comment