Thursday, October 1, 2009

To make you laugh

So here is two things to make you laugh. Well they made me laugh.

For those of you who live in Wichita area will probably know the commercial. it's for a car dealership and it ends by saying " If you don't come in we can't save you any money."

G.W. was watching Scooby Doo on cartoon network which we don't do much because I hate the commercials but I was going with it today. Here is are conversation.

G.W. : Mom we need to go there.
Me: Go where?
G.W. : Go there and get a new car.
Me: What is wrong with the car we have???!!!
G.W. : Nothing but if we don't go he can't save us any money!
Me: (laughing) I think we are okay with the car we have but thanks for paying attention for us.

So after the laugh this morning he had another for me this afternoon. We were just pulling in the drive way from running errands when we had this one.

G.W. : Mom if you stop at the end of the drive way I will pick up the paper for you.
Me: Okay I will let you do that.

G.W. get the paper and walks to the garage.

G.W. :Mom you are welcome for getting the paper. Do you have anything to tell me.
Me: Oh yes, thank you so much.

Mom turns and thinks to herself. I bet this is how I sound. Roll my eyes, smile and now that at least he knows to say but maybe I need to teach him to be a little more tactful.

So no one told me the life with a four year old would be full of so many WONDERFUL conversations. He is changing so much, so quickly, and right now I notice it mostly in are conversations. As you could tell from above :)

1 comment: