So for the laugh of the day.
Sisters new word is HUGE. She says we have huge spiders in our house?!?!?! She talks about huge snowmen all the time. She has seen the blow up snowmen that people have outside there house and loves them. She is so very very funny!
Bath time
Bath time
I just had to share this picture because it is probably the ONLY time that day my two wonderful children got along. Sister has a way of making everything turn in to a fight lately. It is wearing me out but this made me smile.
Can you believe how much her hair has grown? It amaze me. I wanted hair for so long and we are now finally getting some.
On to our special presentation.
Here is Brothers Christmas program. He also sang a long list of songs but this is all I am posting tonight. He was the the wise man in the gold outfit.
Enjoy!
Merry Christmas!!!!
Well for some reason it wont load my video. I will have Sky try to figure it out tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment