So my WONDERFUL hubby bought me a new camera for Christmas and gave it to me early so I could use it. I love it!
Thanks Sky!!!
Here is a few picture I have taken with it.
Everyone is getting so excited for Christmas at our house. Sister keeps talking about Santa. She really like him :) I am excited because it means no more craft shows for a while. I have lots share with you all but it will have to wait till another day because I am exhausted. I will post again SOON!
Thanks Sky!!!
Here is a few picture I have taken with it.
Everyone is getting so excited for Christmas at our house. Sister keeps talking about Santa. She really like him :) I am excited because it means no more craft shows for a while. I have lots share with you all but it will have to wait till another day because I am exhausted. I will post again SOON!
No comments:
Post a Comment