Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Years!!!

HAPPY NEW YEARS !

It was an exciting night at our house. Brother got to stay up this year so we played the new Mario on the Wii till midnight, had some sparkling grape juice, and off to bed we went. He could hardly stay awake. He didn't really get the whole concept of the next year but oh well what do you do. It was something new and fun.
I was never a big fan of this day but after having Brother so close to this day I have learned to enjoy it so much more. I always look and think back to Jan 1st 2005 when I was as big as a house (no kidding) wearing Sky's silver coat. I was the spitting image of the Michelin Man :) Where has the time gone but more on that later. It has just became a more enjoyable holiday and we hope that you all have a GREAT year!

Sky, Tabitha, Sister, and Brother

No comments:

Post a Comment