To keep our family and friends up to date on us and are kids. To let you enjoy a little bit of are daily life.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Sky
So for those of you who do not know Sky had a heart attack this last week. He is home and out of the hospital. Things are pretty good here at home.. Just wanted to let you all know who we don't talk to much.
Hi Tabitha! For some reason my comment emails were going to a spam folder...so I just saw yours from forever ago. Glad you found me!! Sorry to hear about your husband, glad he is doing better and hope he continues to heal well. Looking forward to keeping up with you a bit. :)
I'm SO sorry to hear about Sky. Man, that must have been scary for all of you. Hope they figure out what's going on and fix it. We'll be thinking of you all.
Sky and Tabitha, Sky you need to listen to your Dr. and do what he says. And relax don't let the little things get you stressed.And enjoy your Beautiful Family. They are truly Gifts. And any time you and Tabitha want to get away. Grandpa Bob and I would Love to give you a BREAK!
Oh my goodness! Tabitha, I just your blog and saw your post! How scary!! I'm so glad he's recovering. Please take good care and let me know if we can help at all!!
I didn't know about that, I will sure say some prayers for you and your family. I hope he recovers soon!!
ReplyDeleteHi Tabitha! For some reason my comment emails were going to a spam folder...so I just saw yours from forever ago. Glad you found me!! Sorry to hear about your husband, glad he is doing better and hope he continues to heal well. Looking forward to keeping up with you a bit. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm SO sorry to hear about Sky. Man, that must have been scary for all of you. Hope they figure out what's going on and fix it. We'll be thinking of you all.
ReplyDeleteSky and Tabitha,
ReplyDeleteSky you need to listen to your Dr. and do what he says. And relax don't let the little things
get you stressed.And enjoy your Beautiful Family. They are truly Gifts.
And any time you and Tabitha want to get away.
Grandpa Bob and I would Love to give you a BREAK!
We Love You All,
YaYa
Oh my goodness! Tabitha, I just your blog and saw your post! How scary!! I'm so glad he's recovering. Please take good care and let me know if we can help at all!!
ReplyDelete