So we are still here. Got moved and trying to unpack though I swear it takes ten times as long to unpack as it did to pack each box. I was planning on posting pictures of out lovely home tonight but in the last 24 hours everyone has got sick.
Sky started not feeling well last night. Then about noon Sister decided that she need try out the whole idea of hanging over the toilet. She shared today's breakfast and lunch along with last night dinner. YUCK!!! I feel so bad when she throws up because she just doesn't understand the idea of hanging over the toilet. What a mess! Brother went to school because he wouldn't miss a day unless he was stuck in bed. He came home to tell me his belly hurt about an hour after being here. Then about an hour after that he decided to share lunch with me also. What a day it has been. I am hopeful that when they wake up they will both feel much better. I can hope can't I ?
Something nasty is going around town. Hopefully it's just a 24 hour thing. My guy seems to have caught it too. Good luck you guys!
ReplyDeleteI hope the whole family gets well soon, and hopefully YOU don't catch it too! :)
ReplyDelete