It is just so crazy to me how different my kids are. Brother can feel bad about the littlest thing and think he needs to spend the day in bed. Sister on the other hand is throwing up, running a fever, and look like she feels terrible and acts like it is not big deal.
Example from yesterday - Garrett throws up and moans, cries, whines, and carries on for I kid you not over and hour about what he did. Sister on the other hand throws up WAY more than he did, many more times and wipes her face off and takes off to play like no big deal. Just crazy to me.
On a side note the kids are doing much better while Sky is not. I guess I wont complain since one sick is way better than three.
Happy Health to you!!!
Hope he get's to feeling better soon and you stay healthy too!
ReplyDelete