I was thinking about them for the craft show. What would you pay for one??? I just not sure what I could get for one. Do you think they would sell for $15.00 or $20.00. I would have to sell them for at least $15.00. Any thoughts?
I don't know if you have kept in touch with Heather, but he bought a similar bag for her daughter. She may have a better idea on the value, but I think the one she bought has her daughters name embroidered on it.
Very cute! Are these for your craft shows?
ReplyDeleteI was thinking about them for the craft show. What would you pay for one??? I just not sure what I could get for one. Do you think they would sell for $15.00 or $20.00. I would have to sell them for at least $15.00. Any thoughts?
ReplyDeleteI would think $20 would be a fair price. Maybe even bump it to $25 or $30 and give a discount for multiple purchases.
ReplyDeleteI don't know if you have kept in touch with Heather, but he bought a similar bag for her daughter. She may have a better idea on the value, but I think the one she bought has her daughters name embroidered on it.
ReplyDelete