Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Seven full days of sickness makes for a VERY long week. That's right you heard it SEVEN days of each person being sick. Evey time I thought they were better there weren't. So since the weather was nice and everyone was feeling better Brother got to go to school and we all got to enjoy the weather. It was so nice today! The kids think this house has built in chairs for them :) Sky and myself have tried to explain this was not made for them to sit on but as you can seem they don't seem to understand. They also think the hot tube steps were placed there for them to play on also. Here is them enjoy the nice weather and acting goofy.

1 comment:

  1. So happy they are feeling better, I'm sure it was a lot of work for you!! It seems like the 3 of us here keep getting sick and passing it back and forth, it feels like it never ends! I can't believe how big your kids are getting, especially little sister, she looks so grown up from the last time I saw her in person. :)

    ReplyDelete