Monday, August 16, 2010

First day of school

The first day of school was a big success! He seemed a little nervous this morning but went in on his own and was happy about it. He was excited to see me when I picked him up and said it was a lot of fun. He wants to know if he can go there every year :) I wished I could have recorded him saying that. I am sure in a couple of years he will not feel that way.

Sister missed her brother VERY much. She cried and wined about it till I finally decided I need to get her out of the house. We went to shop at the mall. Good way to distract yourself. All and all it was a good day. I hope tomorrow is just as good as we get use to this new schedule.

I did take pictures. I am just behind on loading them. Maybe tomorrow?!?!?

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it funny what a little shopping can cure?! Glad Big Brother had a good first day, fingers crossed it continues!

    ReplyDelete