Thursday, August 26, 2010

Is the fall coming?

Happy to have the summer coming to an end and super excited about the fall getting closer. We love it here in Wichita but the one thing I miss is the cooler months. I have to say I kind of miss the Iowa winter. I know that sounds crazy but it is the truth. Now that school has started I am ready to break out the long sleeved and THIN jackets. I am not asking for 10 degrees and snow just some 40's at night and 60 during the day. Is that to much to ask for?

Here are a few new pictures of the kids we got. I just LOVE the last one. It will be out forever!



2 comments:

  1. The pictures are super! Did you take them or have them done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had them taken. I am not that good! :)

    ReplyDelete