Yes that is right today was the big day for the cast to come off!
It was a LONG wait in the waiting room. 52 minutes after we got there they called us back but I will say it looked like a lot of injuries from the weekend. Anyways so they take it off, take an X-ray, and say mom come look at this. I thought oh no what happened. One side of the bone on both bone has grown but the not other side. The big bone in the arm has the worst crack still. The nurse informs me that this mean another two more weeks in a cast. She walks over to Garrett and says what color of cast do you want. He says I just got mine off. I don't need another. I had the great pleasure of telling my five year old that all his plans for the pool this week were out. Good thing is we got a new cast and it's glow in the dark. Bad thing is we were so excited to go swimming :(
We will get the cast off July 2nd and check to see how it is looking. We are keeping our fingers crossed it will be healed by then.
No comments:
Post a Comment