To keep our family and friends up to date on us and are kids. To let you enjoy a little bit of are daily life.
Thursday, June 17, 2010
My little firecracker
I thought how cute would it be for my daughter to wear a TuTu dress for the 4th of July parade we have here in our Neighborhood. They give prizes so maybe she will win something. I need to put a halter on the top to help hold the dress up. This is my first one so it is not perfect but I thought she would look so cute I had to try one of these. I still have to figure out what to put on her head that she will leave there. That maybe a problem. I will post better pictures once I get them. She wasn't being very easy tonight :)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment