Yes we are still here life has just been crazy. We lost our first tooth, school got out, we lost our second tooth, got a puppy, we broke both bones in our arm, had company, and now had our tonsils removed. That is the start to Brothers summer and he has been out of school less than a month. I am sure that's not all but so much has happened I can't keep up.
This is from crashing on his scooter. Broke both bones in right arm and now has to go see the doctor every week to make sure the bones stays in place. We are on orthopedic doctor number two. The first one was TERRIBLE. If you live in Wichita do NOT go see Wichita Clinic Orthopedics. They were so so bad. I will share that story later.
Awww Tabitha...I'm sorry to hear about Brother's arm, poor little guy. He looks like such a trooper though, I hope he has a speedy recovery. And that puppy? Soooo cute!
ReplyDelete